Terms of Registrations
HOW IT WORKS
When you visit our Website, you can choose to either call us to discuss an appointment or to book an appointment online after you have made your selection.
You might decide to call us if you need help to choose an appropriate scan, if you are unsure. If you don’t understand something, please contact us and we’ll give you any information you need.
Whatever kind of screening you’re looking for, you’ll always be asked to make a prepayment on our Website to confirm your appointment.
To BOOK a scan you will have to:
- Select your preferred scan and enter the requested date to confirm your pregnancy age
- Select a date and time of your appointment and book the scan
- Register your contact details with us (your name, last name, address, phone number and email address), so that we are able to contact you with regards to your appointment or a scan;
- Agree to our Terms and Conditions and make a pre-payment for your scan. These will guarantee confirmation of your appointment
- Submit your order
We will send you an automatically generated email to confirm that you have booked your scan for that specific date and time.
Now that you’ve booked your scan, we will contact you a day before your appointment by SMS to confirm attendance.
In order to complete the payment, you will have to provide valid credit or debit card details. You must be authorised to use these details and to authorise our payment service provider STRIPE to take payment in full for the scan you have chosen. All major cards are accepted.
Our payment processing platform, Stripe, may also perform a pre-authorisation on the card you have signed up with to ensure your payment details are correct. No card details are recorded by the City Ultrasound. You can find more information about STRIPE here:
LATE AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
To provide the best possible service to all our patients, we ask you to contact us if you are running late so we can make all necessary arrangements to ensure you are seen by our specialist. As our diagnostic centre might be very busy, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment or wait for an available slot so that all our patients receive the best possible service.
If you fail to attend your scan or are more than 15 minutes late to your scan or cancel your appointment less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time- you will be deemed to have missed your appointment.
Please note that if you cancel your appointment 24 hours or more before its start time you will benefit from FREE CANCELLATION or rescheduling and will receive a refund for the pre-payment charge if applicable.
- Failure to give the required notice will result in you being charged with a cancellation fee of £50. In this case you will receive a refund for the remainder of the pre-payment charge if applicable.
- If the booking is made less than 24 hours before the appointment start time, we reserve the right to take the pre-payment at the time of the booking.
- In the unlikely event that an appointment is missed or cancelled as a result of scheduling errors on our part or failure of the specialist to attend, then we will refund the pre-payment charge made on your debit/credit card.
We’ll make our best to process refunds within three (3) working days. The funds may take up to five (5) working days to appear on your bank or card statement. All refunds will be processed via our Partner App Stripe.