- Most accurate Down’s Syndrome screening test currently available
- Essential scan option Viability, Dating and NIPT from 10 weeks (£390 – screening for 3 chromosomal anomalies only)
- Advanced structural and chromosomal screening from 10 weeks (£490 – 3 chromosomal + at least 10 severe structural anomalies)
- Scans and Harmony NIPT appointment with our fetal medicine specialist doctor with 30 years of experience
- Same day, evening, and weekend appointments
- Results in 3-5 working days (95% of the cases)
- Optional Gender Reveal included in the price
- Latest 3D/4D ultrasound technology
- 5* rated service on Google, Trustpilot & Doctify
- Same day, evening and weekend appointments
- Scan report, videos and images sent straight to your smartphone
Harmony Test (NIPT) Packages
Both packages are available from 10 weeks
Include the Harmony NIPT for screening Down’s, Edward’s and Patau’s Syndromes
Results in 3-5 working days
Optional gender reveal
+ Early Anomaly Scan
Advanced ultrasound scan includes:
✓ Head, brain and spine
✓ Heart: 4 chambers and main arteries
✓ Arms, hands, legs and feet
✓ Fetal movements
✓ Pregnancy dating, Heartbeat
✓ Number of fetuses
Screening for severe anomalies, such as: acrania, body-stalk anomaly, spina bifida, absence of hands or feet, amniotic band syndrome, holoprosencephaly, and many others
From 10 weeks we can screen for 10 severe structural anomalies. From 12 weeks > 50% of structural anomalies including most of the severe congenital heart defects
Ultrasound scan performed with the latest state-of-the-art ultrasound technology scanner
Baby images, videos and report on the cloud + Printouts
Medical 3D/4D scan
What is NIPT (Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening)?
Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening is an advanced screening test for 3 chromosomal anomalies:
- Down’s Syndrome (Trisomy 21 – >99% detection rate)
- Edward’s Syndrome (Trisomy 18 – 97.4% detection rate)
- Patau’s Syndrome (Trisomy 13 – 93.8% detection rate)
The test is highly accurate with false positive rates <0.1% for all 3 trisomies. Detection and false positive rates are calculated at a risk cut-off of 1/100. The Fetal Sex detection is >99% accurate.
‘Harmony Test‘ is a brand name for NIPT – we chose this test as it is the most established and reliable test available with analysis perfomed in London by TDL Genetics.
Please call us or visit our website for more information on the Harmony Test.
Why do I need to have an ultrasound with the Harmony Test?
Ultrasound is a vital part of fetal screening. The laboratory requires a confirmation of viability and gestational age by the clinic submitting each Harmony Test. As such, we cannot offer a standalone NIPT blood test, even if you have recently had a scan elsewhere.
NIPT is a highly effective screening test for 3 chromosomal anomalies, however it is unable to screen for structural anomalies such as heart or brain defects which are more common and often more serious than Down’s Syndrome.
Here at City Ultrasound we specialise in early detection of fetal anomalies, the fetal heart and the fetal brain.
Our advanced expertise and ultrasound technology allow us to perform a comprehensive anatomical examination from as early as 10 week.
See the table for a comparison of our NIPT + Essential Scan, NIPT + First Trimester Anomaly Scan (Early Baby Test)